Asia or Australia or India travel buddy needed :)

Post Reply New Thread

Asia or Australia or India travel buddy needed :)

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-02-06

Hi everyone

My name is Ana. I am 21 years old.  I live in Nottingham, United Kingdom. I looking for someone who wants to travel Asia, Australia or India. World is beautiful so I am pretty flexible and willing to travel anywhere. grin

I am looking to begin my journey in September 2017.

I would be very pleased to find an enthusiastic and likely minded traveler to go withgrin

Hope to hear from someone.

Thank you. grin

Rank

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2017-01-09

Hey! I’m Morgan, will be 18 in May so I don’t know if the age difference will bother you?

I was looking at the same places as you for part of my gap year! Was hoping to start in India, travel overland to Nepal, fly over to Thailand and do most of South East Asia. However, I was looking at starting in November/December time!

If you’re interested let me know and we can talk on facebook or something! smile

Rank

Joined 2017-02-06

Hey Morgan - add me on Facebook. My FB name is   Anna No’    and we can see if we can come up with a plan grin would be amazing to have a travelling buddy grin

Rank

Joined 2017-01-09

I can’t find you haha, feel free to try and find me - Morgan Bedford, my profile picture is me with 2 buns and cover photo is of me and 3 others standing in front of mountains if that helps! LOL

Rank

Joined 2017-02-06

I found and added you grin

Rank

Joined 2017-01-09

I haven’t got anything through! It’s going good so far haha

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-02-10

Hey,

I’m 21 and looking to go travelling around the same time! Let me know if you’re interested smile

For some reason my photo won’t upload on here, so Facebook name is Maisie Wagland if interested!

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-02-13

Hi! I’m Yzabelle and I’m also planning a trip to Thailand, Singapore and Australia around December this year or in 2018. I’m turning 18 in November.

Rank

Joined 2017-02-12

hey guys!
just saw your thread, im planning on going to Australia for a year, in decemeber ‘17.
Would be up for going somewhere first if it’s in someones travel plans.
I’m 22 and from Liverpool, only done a small bit of travelling around bali/KL/singapore at the moment.
My name’s Emma Coleman, add me on facebook if you want to chat! 

Rank

Joined 2017-02-17

I am rakesh based at Jabalpur, India I love to travel with nature and wildlife loving people.
From Jabalpur actually you have 2 key important tiger reserves ie: Kanha National Park and Bandhavgrah National Park

I invite you to visit this historic and natural wildlife centuries and I would be glad to be with you in this tour as I myself enjoy wildlife a lot.

In both of these parks chances of Tiger sighting is very high and booking is done well in Advance through online portal.

Kindly reply if interested so that plans can be made in advance

Regards

Rakesh

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-02-20

Hello :D

I’m Julie (20 years old). I’m planning on going to Japan in September-October 2017. I am searching for a girl my age to travel with me.

Rank

Joined 2017-01-19

Hiya Hun, I’m 21 and from Newcastle! Wanting to do Australia/Asia October onwards for 6 months-a year!! X