Traveling in August 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Traveling in August 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-02-13

Hi everyone! My name is Destany and I am currently in the United States! I am 23 years old and hoping to travel starting in August or September and lasting for about a year!

I am wanting to backpack Australia and also travel to New Zealand, Europe, Malaysia, Indonesia, and many more other places! Although I would like to pretend like I am 100% on board with traveling alone, I would honestly rather have someone to travel with! I have no preference between male or female, as long as you are friendly, open to new experiences and people, and aren’t afraid of new challenges!

I would also like to use workaway a majority of the time because I want to save as much money as possible that way I can travel farther and longer!

Let me know if you are interested! We can come up with a more concrete plan together!

Thank you!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 234

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I was thinking about going for as long as possible to as many places but dont want to go on my own as I have never left the UK before and have thought about using work away as well
I anyone from July

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-02-20

Hello!!  I’m 22 and I’m from Spain!

Let me know if you want to travel around south east Asia around August/ September.

I’m also interested in Sri Lanka, Japan… basically everywhere (Facebook: Ana Llorca)

Rank

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2017-04-03

Hi! I would love to have a travel companion during my adventures.  I would like to work with animals using either workaway or helpx. I am open to other volunteer opportunities as well. I want to save as much money as possible. I am taking almost an entire year off (early September - late May). I would like to visit multiple countries during this time and am open to anywhere in Europe, New Zealand, and Australia. I am very adventurous and open to new experiences. I love hiking, biking, swimming, backpacking, camping basically anything outdoors. I can also speak German and Spanish if you want to learn a little. I hope we can meet up and travel together. Let me know if you are interested!

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-04-08

Hey!

I have a two week trip planned for the beginning of August to go around Europe. I was just wondering if anyone may cross paths and would like a travel friend! Let me know if you want to know my route or would maybe like to plan something!

grin

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2016-07-10

Hi!
I’m 23 from the UK and planning to go to New Zealand no later than September 2017. I have a working holiday visa so will be there for 12 months! Email me if you’re interested in meeting up!
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-01-09

Hi