Looking for 2017-2018 Backpacking partner

Post Reply New Thread

Looking for 2017-2018 Backpacking partner

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-02-13

Hi everyone,

My name is Shannon and I am currently an 18 year old from the USA hoping to go on an adventurous gap year of travel before I hit the college scene! I have not been able to convince any of my boring friends to go with me, so I am reaching out for a partner in crime. I am not set on where I want to go yet as I am just in the beginning stages of planning. Please reach out if you are looking for a partner or know of anyone who is.

Best,
Shannon

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 148

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I was looking to go traveling to as many places for as long as possible any time from July but haven’t done to much planning, as I don’t want to go on my own

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-02-13

Awesome. Could you dm me @shannon_wing on instagram and we could see if something would work?

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 148

Joined 2016-12-27

I don’t have Instagram

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-12-02

I will be turning 18 in August and want to travel/volunteer from the end of this year to next year, I really want to go but basically have no idea what i would be doing, so having people in the same situation as me would be great. Also I have no plans so i’m up for anything really I am easy to get along with, and i’m from the UK.

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2016-07-25

hey! im 18 and going to be taking a gap year after i graduate in june, id be interested in travelling with you!

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-12-02

If anyone what’s to chat with me on Instagram about it I’m nancy.lee.148

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-12-26

hey, I was thinking about backpacking through SE asia and both america from ca. nov 2017 through to about june 2018.

send me a message if you’d like to hear more details or if it sounds like fun, will be 18/19 while traveling and would be nice to have some company on the road smile

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2017-03-05

Me and a friend are both 18 from the US and are backpacking along the coast of south america from September to march. Starting on the west coast and making our way to the east making a “U” along south american tip. its really cheap and we plan on volunteering during the trip as well.