Looking for a travel buddy for the USA for May 2017!

Post Reply New Thread

Looking for a travel buddy for the USA for May 2017!

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-02-19

Hi I’m looking to visit either California or Georgia in the USA in around May time! I am a very experienced traveller and have always dreamed of visiting the states. If you’re interested please get in touch, and no time wasters please!☺

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 174

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I have been wanting to go traveling and America was one of the places I was thinking about.

Is May the latest you are able to go or are you flexible with the dates?

Charlotte

Rank

Joined 2017-02-19

Hi thanks for responding! I could do the end of April at the earliest and I’m pretty flexible with dates really so anytime after then would also be ideal! Which places in America do you want to visit?

Nirvana

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

I was thinking about going to as many places in the world for as long as possible, bit would have to go anything from July and would need front to get all the documents and a passport sorted

Rank

Joined 2017-02-19

July would be ideal for me also, however I will only be able to visit the USA for 2 weeks maximum as I will have to return home for work.

Are you currently in school or college studying or also on a year off?

Nirvana

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

I am at college and should be done by the end of June

Charlotte

Rank

Joined 2017-02-19

Okay cool! Well if you want to discuss plans further feel free to add me on Facebook, my name on it is Nirvana Kerslake.

Thanks Nirvana

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

I don’t have Facebook

Charlotte

Rank

Joined 2017-02-19

Oh right ok! Do you use any other social media apps at all?

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

No I don’t

Charlotte

Rank

Joined 2017-02-19

Ah okay, is there any other way we could speak at all? Would you be able to video call at all?

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

You could PM on here out email on .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)