Volunteer/Travel Thailand June/July 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Volunteer/Travel Thailand June/July 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-02-20

Hey, I’m Leah 19 years old soon to be 20. I am really interested in joining a volunteering program to teach children in schools in Thailand, Phuket. I am ready to book flights for June/July 2017 and plan my couple of weeks volunteering and travelling Thailand. Being new to travelling, I think it would be a nice idea to find someone else to travel with, if not a group. Hoping to find others with the similar interest.
Feel free to message me smile

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 231

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I was looking to go traveling to as many places as possible for as long as possible any time from July if I am able to get all the documents and a passport sorted by then

Charlotte

Rank

Joined 2017-02-20

Hi Charlotte,

are you interested in the program or just want to travel?

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

Im looking for anything that would give me a different experience and about the country

Charlotte

Rank

Joined 2017-02-20

that’s great. do you have a facebook account i can find you on and message you on that?

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

No, I don’t have Facebook

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-02-20

Hello!! I’m Ana from Spain.

I will be solo travelling around south east Asia from 10th August until 13th September.

I wanted to do some volunteering/workaway in Vietnam/Cambodia or Thailand and also travel around.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I have been wanting to go to Vietnam for some reason

Charlotte

Rank

Joined 2017-02-20

Hi Ana,

I am wanting to go between June and July sorry

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2017-03-15

Try checking out http://www.tournac.com you may find other people already doing a related volunteering job around that area of the world.

Bets of luck w