Thailand, Malaysia & Australia January 2018

Post Reply New Thread

Thailand, Malaysia & Australia January 2018

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-02-19

Hey!

I am planning (well in advance) a year out from January 2018. I would first like to fly to Bangkok for a few days before heading up to Chang Mai (Just to go the elephant retirement park!!) for a week or two before flying to Kuala Lumpar for a week, and then onto Australia. Ideally I don’t want to travel alone! I will be flying from London and have never travelled alone before so don’t really have any idea where to start!

If on the off chance anyone is thinking about the same kind of trip around the same kind of time, Please get in touch!

Christy grin

27, Devon.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 170

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I was looking to go traveling to as many places for as long as possible any time from July.

I don’t want to go on my own, as I haven’t left the UK before

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-12-02

I will be turning 18 in August and want to travel/volunteer from the end of this year to next year, I really want to go but basically have no idea what i would be doing, so having someone in the same situation with me would be great. Also I have no plans so i’m up for anything really and i’m from the UK.

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-02-22

Hi.  I am starting a gap year this year and want to see the world. I have traveled before to the UK, Europe and the mid East. Plan>>>>>if you are interested, I have a really cool family and places to stay in the UK and India as well and they know the countries for a safe and fun travel plan.  Have not been to the far east but am interested.  Tell you what, if you are really fun and a good friend, I will even help pay your trip cost. I just want a friend/s to make and travel with and see the world!  cool smilegrin

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 170

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I interested in going to Asia but dont really need to go to the UK as it is where I live and haven’t left before

Charlotte