Traveling & working in South America

Post Reply New Thread

Traveling & working in South America

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2017-02-21

Hi! I’m a 23 year old Belgian and I’m looking for one or more companions to join me to travel and work in different countries in Central and South America. I’d like to leave around Mai-June but this can possibly shift if necessary. I’m thinking about going away for at least 3 months. The plan is to start by traveling for a few weeks, then start working for a couple of weeks and move on to another country to do the same. I’m a calm and open-minded person who likes to get out of my comfort zone and meet new people. I studied in Istanbul and Lyon for 6 months and would like to escape the drizzly and grey Belgian weather once again.

You can add me on Facebook as I don’t visit this website very often; Steven Van den Bossche

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 234

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I was looking to go to as many places for as long as possible and possibly working to cover the costs.
I would have to go any time from July, as I should finish college by the end of June

I would like to be away for Christmas at some point
Charlotte

Rank

Joined 2017-02-21

It’s nice to hear there are people who have the same plan. At first I was looking into big organizations who do all the work for you and who set you up wit a job, but I have the feeling that they want to rip you off. The goal is to travel very low budget and to start working once we’re out of money like you said smile

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

I won’t have that much money to spend any way, as I haven’t had a job before or left the UK

I rather do something without a company doing it for me and don’t know if ou will make that much of a plan but have started some

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-02-12

Hey, I think I’m looking for the same thing as you except I want to do Central America as well.

I volunteered in El Salvador for 3 months last year and fell in love with the beauty of Central America.. I have a good knowledge of Spanish and also of the culture.

Alexa

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

If you would like to discuss plans email me on: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Charlotte

Rank

Joined 2017-02-21

Yes central America is definitely also on the list. Wouldn’t it be easier to have a group conversation on Facebook?