Mongol Rally 2018

Post Reply New Thread

Mongol Rally 2018

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 245

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I was looking to do the Mongol Rally next year and was looking to create our join a team to get the details and everything ready in time.

For more information go to http://www.theadventurists.com/mongol-rally/

If you are interested let me know.

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-07-29

Hi

Read your post I’m moving from Australia to London in August and want to plan for rally next year already been to Mongolia so looking to join a team or others like yourself that want to do it

Nigel

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I’ve sent a message with more information.

Charlotte

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I’ve sent you a message with more information.

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-07-29

Hi charlotte

Silly question but where did you send message on more info

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

It should be on the private message part on here so you should see it on your account

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-11-24

Hi Carlotte,

We completed the Mongol Rally this year and it was a great adventure.

We have added a couple of pages to our website which might be usefull, mainly costs and tips. Also tips on chooseing your teammates!

We also have a blog of our travels which will give you an idea on what you might see if you are planning on taking the same route as we did. Hopefully it might be of some help.

http://shaneandgeorgia.com/the-route/

Best of luck and enjoy,
Shane and Georgia

Rank

Joined 2017-12-08

Hi also extremely interested in joining a team. grin

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2014-06-03

Just came back from Central Asia, met quite a few mongol ralliers..

potentially could be up for it 2018, if not deff 2019.

Wheels in motion for it already!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

At the moment i don’t have anything sorted about it other than some research, as i haven’t been able to find anyone else interested in it.
If you want to know more let me know on .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) or Instagram 98Charlotte

Rank

Joined 2018-02-05

Hey

Sorry to bump an old(ish) thread, but me and a mate are doing our own version of the Mongol Rally this summer and we are looking for a teammate. My mate graduates from uni on the launch weekend of the mongol rally, so we don’t want to pay for the big show only to miss it.

This should save us (and you) about £900 each as we don’t have to do the charity thing or pay entry. We worked out fuel to be £1500 per team and cost of food being £200 each.

We’re looking at starting on the last week of July and probably doing it in an old Peugeot 205 or a Nissan Micra.

We’re ideally looking for a teammate who can drive and is mechanically minded as we’re bound to encounter some problems on the way.

As we aren’t doing the official event the plan is to drive from the Atlantic to the Pacific, which in our eyes is waaay cooler.

If you’re interested, slide into my DMs at mgrout96

Cheers