Fun travel mates wanted for 2018!!! :)

Post Reply New Thread

Fun travel mates wanted for 2018!!! :) 

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-02-23

Hey Guys,

My name is Delphi and I am 20 years old (nearly 21), I am from NZ but currently living in Melbourne. I am planning on travelling in 2018 starting in Asia and then going to Europe to do Tomorrowland, Ultra Festival, Oktoberfest and many more activities and sightseeing! Then maybe South America or wherever my travel bug takes me I guess. I would love to go with a group of people also interested in doing the same kind of things! I love to party and have a good time but also like to relax! I am wanting to backpack and do it on a budget, staying at hostels etc as I think it will be much more fun and adventurous. Let me know if your keen, would love to hear your ideas etc.

Much love

Delph
xo

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 170

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I am from the UK and will be 19 by the time I am able to travel.

I was thinking about travelling to as many places as possible for as long as possible anytime from July.

I was also thinking about doing the 2018 Mongol Rally, if I can find a team.

If you are interested let me know and I’ll tell you the rest of my plans.

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-02-23

Hey Charlotte,

That sounds awesome, I have never heard of the Mongol Rally before but just searched it and it looks really cool.

Would love to chat a bit more about travelling and the Rally! Add me on FB - Delphi Macdonald

Thanks smile

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 170

Joined 2016-12-27

I don’t have Facebook, but you can email me on .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2017-02-24

I’m looking to do a round to world trip from Feb/march 2018. I’ll be 28. Hoping to hit some more USA, niagra falls, Brazil (rio), Australia, New Zealand and south east Asia. Time and budget permitting, a bit of Italy / Switzerland.. im from the uk

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-04-24

Hi!
I’m currently living in Adelaide and a round the world trip has been on the top of my list for a while. I’m 27 and want to see the world before I’m 30 grin have seen a few countries already but never backpacking or for longer than 1 month at a time. Central and South America are top of my list but really want to just see where the world take me!!

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2017-02-24

I’m booking Southeast Asia to go Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, indonesia to go in Feb 18. Message if interested