Thailand/Asia June-Aug 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Thailand/Asia June-Aug 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-02-23

Hi everyone,

I have decided that I want to go travelling this year before I go back to uni.  I’m a 22yr old female and so don’t want to go it alone! Was thinking of doing ThaIntro at the end of June/early July, doing some travelling from there then returning to the UK in mid to late August.

Anyone else thinking of doing the same? grin

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 170

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I will be 19 by the time I am able to travel and from the UK, I was thinking about going to as many places for as long as possible when I’ve finished college, which should be by the end of June.

I am also interested in doing the Mongol Rally, which would probably have to be in 2018, so that I have time to get everything ready, sorted out and find a team.

I haven’t left the UK before so I don’t want to go on my own.

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-02-23

-Charlotte- - 23 February 2017 01:16 PM

Hi,

I will be 19 by the time I am able to travel and from the UK, I was thinking about going to as many places for as long as possible when I’ve finished college, which should be by the end of June.

I am also interested in doing the Mongol Rally, which would probably have to be in 2018, so that I have time to get everything ready, sorted out and find a team.

I haven’t left the UK before so I don’t want to go on my own.

Charlotte

Oh excellent smile what sort of places do you want to visit?

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 170

Joined 2016-12-27

I would like to go anywhere, although I know I defiantly want to go to Vietnam (don’t ask me why, I have no idea)

Would you be interested in the Mongol Rally?

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-03-23

Hi! Im traveling solo between june 11-26 starting with cebu philippines, followed by singapore-thailand (bangkok.phuket)-cambodia-malaysia-vietnam. And finally back to dubai.Hope to see you around there!

Follow me on instagram so we’ll see each other around (arscamurungan)

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-04-02

I’m going to be in Hong Kong until the 5th August. After that I will be travelling for 3 weeks and would love to go to Thailand, Vietnam etc. When are you going?