Travel Buddy, Summer 2017, Interrail

Post Reply New Thread

Travel Buddy, Summer 2017, Interrail

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-02-23

Hi my name is Steve and I am 18 years old! I’ve never been to a different country before except mine. I am from Greece! I am thinking to apply for a travel grant which provides a free interrail global pass for 15 days travelling in a month’s time. This travel grant opportunity is provided by the Schwarzkopf Stiftung foundation. In order to get the grant you have to agree on collecting information(such as photos and videos) during your trip to complete a travel report on a certain subject (in this case “climate change” ) after you finish your trip which should last 3 to 4 weeks. The only problem is that it’s the first time me going abroad and I can’t do this alone, all by myself long face . So I’m intereting in finding other people my age to join me. The trip should start this summer between July and August! I don’t have any problems about where to go as long as my plans contain France. If you are interested please message me! cheese tongue wink

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 170

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I was looking to go traveling any time from July when I’ve finished college to as many places for as long as possible and haven’t left the UK before.

I was also thinking about doing the Mongol Rally in 2018 so that I have time to plan and find a team

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-03-02

Hi,

I’m 18 years old as well. I am planning to go interrailing round Europe in May. So if your interested in starting your travels slightly earlier do get in touch.

Francesca

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-02-21

Hi peeps, I’m hoping to go interailing this summer, I’ve traveled a good bit and I’m not too fussed on seeing places again as there’s always something you miss! I’m not too fussed when I go or for how long but I’d love to go see parts of Italy again! . Let me know if anyone’s interested! ☺️

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I was looking to go travelling to as many places for as long as possibly, but haven’t left the UK before so was thinking about going somewhere close

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-02-21

Well where do you classify as close??

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

I suppose it would be any thing in Europe so that I get used to what happens

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-03-09

Hey!

I’m planning to go Interrailing during mid July and I’m looking for people to travel with! Let me know if you’re interested!

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-03-09

I’m looking for a travel buddy to hop around Europe from May till June end. I’ve spent the 2016 summer in Europe but still haven’t covered all the countries. I don’t even mind visiting them again( specially Amsterdam). Hope we would work things well. Xoxo. If you want to take it further, you can add me on Facebook or Instagram- Aadil Singh

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-03-10

Im looking for a travel buddy to travel with and im also looking for help and advice, i have no idea where to start!??
Please help, katie xx

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-03-09

Hey. We could tag along to travel. Also, what kind of help do you need? When do you plan to start your travel?