IM HEADING TO AUSSIELAND!!

Post Reply New Thread

IM HEADING TO AUSSIELAND!!

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-02-22

Hello fellow travellers smile

I’m heading to Aussieland (Australia) in October 2017.

So let me introduce myself my name is Cam i’m from Essex, U.K and I’m also 23 (24 this july) and i’m seeking for like minded people to do a working year with but to also explore, party, and to have loads of them aussie beers with haha and to just have a good time in general.

So my flexible plan so far is to start out in either Melbourne or Sydney I choose them 2 because its easiest to start out from (so ive been told by aussies themselves) and to get my mind into gear with the new surroundings and to get me ready for exploring instead of struggling somewhere less remote.

So I tried to upload a profile pic to this website and so I contacted the the web development team and they said “its a known issue” but haven’t found an answer for it yet so I’ll put my Facebook on here instead http://www.facebook.com/camy193 please do not hesitate to chat with me I’m in the same plane with the other solo travellers out there grin.

Stay safe and happy travels everyone.
cheese

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 170

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I have been looking to travel to as many places for as long as possible but haven’t left the UK before so didn’t want to go on my own

I was also thinking about working while traveling, as I haven’t had a job before so don’t have that much money to spend on going everywhere

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-02-22

Hi charlotte,

I have left the uk before by myself and it does become boring it’s definantly better to go with someone I also think that it’s amazing that you want to do as many country’s as possible that’s living life to the top. grin

working while travelling is definitely a great idea because afterwards I get to look forward to them Aussie beers haha but I’ve been told by people that are either aussies or people who have done a working gap year themself it’s also not a cheap thing to do so that’s why I’m working overtime at the moment its better to go over there with money instead of nothing.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 170

Joined 2016-12-27

In trying not to spend any money so that I have a decent amount to start with and also want to have some saved away, as I want to do the 2018 Mongol Rally and know that I won’t rally have any time to get a job at the moment with college at the moment

Charlotte