Need someone to travel the world with 2019

Post Reply New Thread

Need someone to travel the world with 2019

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-02-25

Hello my name is TJ Tracy and I am planning to take a gap year after I graduate high school and travel the world. I have a general idea of where I want to go but am open to ideas and am looking for someone to travel with. It wouldn’t be until after I graduate in 2019 so please let me know if you are interested!

Rank

Joined 2017-04-23

Hi, my name is Emma and I’m from the UK. I am looking for the exact same thing. Where would you like to go? I am generally open to anything?

Rank

Joined 2017-02-25

Hi Emma, I’ve been putting together a general itinerary of a list of places that would be cool to go to so I could send you the spreadsheet of it, also my first stop was planning to be in the UK so that would work out great.

Rank

Joined 2017-04-23

Yes, a copy of the itinerary would be great! It would probably be best if we messaged privately and exchanged some form of social media if we plan to travel the world together though. I can set up an account on something or another (I deleted all my social media about two years ago, but will set up again).

Rank

Joined 2017-02-25

Yes definitely that’d make sense, if you could make an Instagram or something then we could direct message or I could just get your number from it.

Rank

Joined 2017-04-23

I have sent you a message with my instagram account on it.