Round the world trip 2018/19

Post Reply New Thread

Round the world trip 2018/19

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2017-02-24

Hi! I’m looking to do a round to world trip from Feb/march 2018, although completely flexible on start dates/month. I’ll be 28 by the time I go. Hoping to hit some more USA (I did a 3 week NYC - LA last year and would love to see some more of the south), some Canada - niagra falls, Brazil (rio), Australia, New Zealand and south east Asia (Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Myanmar). Time and budget permitting, a bit of Italy.. im from the uk. These are the types of places I would like to go and looking at more or less a year with some work in Australia to add funds. Will be a budget hostel type trip. Would be great to find some like minded people interested in doing similar things and places. Some places I may not make, need to look at a rough plan as to what route I would take but if people were joining me it could be a discussion between us how and where we go cheese

Rank

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2015-01-26

Hey there! With a few exceptions I’d like to visit a lot of the places you want to. I’m looking to leave around the same time and I’m looking to do a working holiday visa in oz! Message me if you’re interested in discussing things further.

Thanks Adam