Australia end of septemeber/october

Post Reply New Thread

Australia end of septemeber/october

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-02-27

Looking on heading out to australia around september/october time. Im thinking of going straight to sydney, staying in a hostel and working for a couple of months to get use to the whole new environment. Then i shall let the wind carry me! Who else is up for the adventure and is planning on going around that sort of time. Add me on facebook. James mcdonald.(beard and grey jacket) or email me. .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) smile

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2017-03-06

Hi James,

I’m looking to go to australia Mid-September, not really keen on doing it by myself.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 171

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I would be interested in something similar if I can get everything ready in time

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2017-03-06

That’d be amazing Charlotte, you looking to go and get your second year visa or travel around? X

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 171

Joined 2016-12-27

I’m not sure yet but next year in July I hope to do the 2018 Mongol Rally so wouldn’t be able to go for long

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-11-01

Hey, I’m going to Australia mid October, doing the oz intro week in Sydney starting 23rd October and then planning on spending my time travelling up to cairns! Also hoping on going to Thailand etc at some point!

Rank

Total Posts: 25

Joined 2017-05-01

Hi you lot.

I’m also planning on flying out the 1st week of October for around 6 months if your interested in meeting up. I’m looking for some adventure. Hope to hear back. Nick.

Rank

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2017-04-13

Hey everyone
I travel out to Australia late October starting oz jobs on the 29th.
Doing 29days in Thailand 1st though.
I’ll be is Australia for a year so if anyone wants to make any plans I’m up for that. I don’t want to be doing it all alone.
Add me on Facebook chat if anyone us interested.
Alex Booth

Rank

Joined 2017-05-01

Hi Alex

Would be great to meet up. Have you got any travel buddys for thailand. I was planning on going straight to Oz on the 1st of October but could be tempted to go thailand first if you wanted a travel mate. It’s my first travelling experience and would rather go with someone else than by myself if I’m honest.  Look forward to hearing from you. Nick.

Rank

Joined 2017-04-13

Nick321 - 06 May 2017 07:44 PM

Hi Alex

Would be great to meet up. Have you got any travel buddys for thailand. I was planning on going straight to Oz on the 1st of October but could be tempted to go thailand first if you wanted a travel mate. It’s my first travelling experience and would rather go with someone else than by myself if I’m honest.  Look forward to hearing from you. Nick.

Hey Nick
Yeah sounds like a good idea mate. I was originally just going straight to Australia but decided to do Thailand as well. I know some people through here and Facebook that are going. You should join grin add me on Facebook mate if you want to chat.

Rank

Joined 2017-05-01

Hi again Alex.

Yea I would be up for going. I’ve been putting off travelling for a while for different reasons. Mainly none of mates wanting to go and I wasn’t really up for doing it alone but I’ve decided to do it whatever. I was aiming to leave beginning of October. Have you sorted your visas. I take it you’re going for a WHV for Oz. Thanks.

Rank

Joined 2017-04-13

Nick321 - 06 May 2017 09:19 PM

Hi again Alex.

Yea I would be up for going. I’ve been putting off travelling for a while for different reasons. Mainly none of mates wanting to go and I wasn’t really up for doing it alone but I’ve decided to do it whatever. I was aiming to leave beginning of October. Have you sorted your visas. I take it you’re going for a WHV for Oz. Thanks.

I was is the same boat as you deciding weather to do it or not. My absolute oz jobs starts on the 29th October, so if you didn’t want to do Thailand and just book oz we would still be in the same group.
Yeah I have sorted my visa and it’s a WHV grin

Rank

Joined 2017-05-01

Alex,

Have you booked your travelling trip through gap 360 by any chance. I see they do a few different packages for different places.  Actually looks pretty good to be honest. Just wondered that’s all. Thanks mate.

Rank

Joined 2017-04-13

Yes it has all been booked through gap360 Nick grin

Rank

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2017-01-02

Hey guys… im also going alone in september! Fly from manchester on the first.  If you wanna discuss plans drop me a message on FB! Jordan Tyldesley