Travel buddy for thailand, vietnam, cambodia, loas- June 2017! (5 months)

Post Reply New Thread

Travel buddy for thailand, vietnam, cambodia, loas- June 2017! (5 months)

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-03-02

Hi everyone!

So I’m from the UK and I have a flight booked to leave for thailand on 1st June. I also have one booked home for 20th November so have 5 months to plan a massive adventure!

Iv travelled alot but this is my first time travelling solo, so obviously a little bit apprehensive (but very excited!). I would absolutly love to meet a travel buddy to plan things with so if any of you want to get in touch please do!!

Planning on doing thailand, vietnam, cambodia and loas but open to lots of ideas smile

The only thing iv booked is nap park hostel in Bangkok for 3 days.

Jodes cool smile

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-03-18

Hey Jodie!

I’m Sasha, 28, from London.

I am looking to visit Vietnam and Cambodia any time between Sept - Dec. I am very flexible on when I can go and looking to visit for a long holiday (3 weeks or so)

I haven’t looked into it too much yet - so I am also open to ideas/places or things to do. Would like a mix of culture, exploring and beach.

Would be great to chat some more grin

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-03-02

Hi sasha!

Thanks for the reply! ..sounds fabulous. Well im around SE asia until mid november so that would be perfect! I’m not sure where il be around Sept but if you want to add me on Facebook hun, we can always arrange to meet up nearer the time. You doing it solo like me?! ..let me know what flights you are thinking of getting and where you’ll be.

Jodie x