Looking for People to travel with Early 2018!

Post Reply New Thread

Looking for People to travel with Early 2018!

Rank

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2015-01-26

Hey Ladies and Gents!

Hey guys I’m looking for people who are interested in travelling at the beginning of 2018! I’m a 22yr guy from the UK who has just graduated uni and would like to see the world before getting a career. I’ve been interrailing in Europe during 2015 and loved it so would like to broaden my horizons! I’m hoping to visit Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and road trip USA (west to east coast). If your hoping to do a similar route or we may cross paths drop me a message or comment and maybe we can make some plans…..

Hope to here from some people soon!

Adam!

Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2016-09-16

Hi Adam,
I’m actually thinking of a very similar route. I’m 18, 19 in 2018 so I’m a fair bit younger than you. But I want to take a gap year before uni. How long are you thinking of traveling for and on what budget. I would like to keep it as cheap as possible.

Matt

Rank

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2015-01-26

Hey Matt

I’m planning on travelling for a year in total! Planning to spend approximately:

2 months in S.E. Asia
6 months in Australia (with a working holiday visa)
3 months in New Zealand
6 weeks in Fiji
6 weeks in USA

Hoping to spend anywhere in the region of £12,00-£15,000 with a top up of funds from the visa in oz.

Hope that helps!

Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2016-09-16

Looks good. But I probably wont spend much time if any in Australia because its expensive and I only would travel for around 6 months ish. otherwise this looks good. I feel like SE Asia could take longer than 2 months though.