Interrail July 2017, Travel Mates

Post Reply New Thread

Interrail July 2017, Travel Mates

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-03-09

Hey!

My name is Maya and I’m 18 and from the UK. I am planning to go Interrailing starting mid July! I plan to go for about 3 weeks! Looking for people to travel with.

Let me know if you’re interested!

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2016-12-04

Hey! I’m Lydia also 18 and from the UK and me and a friend are planning to go interrailing around the same time, we haven’t made any plans about where to go or anything yet smile

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-06-01

Hey!

I’m Hanna from Austria and I’m also looking for somebody to travel with! smile

Rank

Joined 2017-06-04

Hey!

I’m Daniel, I’m planning and Interrail to start first weekend of July from London and I want to visit Berlin and visit Scandinavian countries too via Copenhagen. Anyone interested in it?

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-06-04

Hey guys,
My name is Gemma and I’m from the uk, I’m looking for a travel buddy to go interrailling around Europe with, looking to leave around mid/late July for around a month, even if it’s just too meet for a day or two in a country to explore or grab a drink

Rank

Joined 2017-06-12

Guys,

Ill be traveling from Ireland over europe with an interrail pass this coming july. I`m flexible about the departure date/meet up date in Europe as long as its after the 5th of july. I`m flexible about what countries to visit too so I wont be a headache!

Message me if any of you guys are still serious about it!!!

Girts

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-06-13

Hi Guys
I am going interailing alone in mid July. I’m in the same situation, my friends are working or broke lol. I want to explore Europe before I head into my postgraduate.
I don’t really have a plan just yet but just going with the flow. Message me if anyone is down for meeting up during the time we’re in Europe.

Jordan

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-04-03

hey everyone,
looks like most of us are traveling around the same time.
i’m starting my trip from Paris around the 10 of July. i’m flexible to what countries to visit. would be cool to meet people here and there and travel with some. message me if you’re interested

Ammar
peace

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-02-21

Hey, trying to find some company to go interailing in July or August, let me know if anyone’s interested or is going ☺️