In Need of an Adventure Pal! Fall 2017

Post Reply New Thread

In Need of an Adventure Pal! Fall 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-03-10

Hi there! My name is Sophie, and I’m almost 18. I’m determined to see the world and could use a like-minded buddy to venture with me smile. I love meeting new people and am very open to ideas and people of both genders. You just have to be adventurous, positive-minded, and willing to endure some first-hand, exciting, and rugged travel with me! I don’t mind going with a small group of people either. I’m looking to travel as cheaply as possible, through backpacking and/or WWOOFing/working. I’d love to ride some Southeast Asian elephants, run around the English countryside, backpack through Europe or New Zealand, and more. I love taking pictures, writing, hiking, eating well, and staying fit. Let me know if you’d like to chat!

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2016-07-25

Hey im planning to travel around september 2017. I am 18 and from Hawai interested in travelling as cheap as possible. Id love to travel with you!

Rank

Joined 2017-03-10

Cool! Wanna talk over Facebook or something?

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2016-07-25

yes you can message me on fb just search lauren kapule!

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-03-10

Hello girls!! Im looking at traveling too. but im scared and i have no idea what i want to do! x

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2016-12-27

Hey, I have been sorting out my travel plans and discovered how useful it is crashing at like minded peoples houses! If you are planning on visiting the UK I have my parents house empty for most of August before I start my travels around Asia. Based in the cotswolds and easy transport pretty much everywhere!

Feel free to send me a message if it may be useful or you are after any tips or advice visiting the South West/Midlands!

Ash

Rank

Joined 2017-03-14

hey I’m planning on traveling in Europe for 3 months if your interested message me on facebook at kane barrow I’m still in the early stages of planning but I’m in England already (where I live) so let me know if your interested in a Europe adventure with me

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2017-03-05

Im 18 from the US taking a gap year and my friend and I are traveling staring in Ecuador and goin south along the coast to Patagonia and then zig zagging up the coast between the Andes and Argentine coast. We plan on wwoofing and doing some cray stuff like cliff jumping or sand boarding.

Rank

Joined 2017-03-15

Hey I’m planning on having kind of an adventure myself and I don’t have any fixed plans yet except for preferably going after summer so fall is perfect.
I’m interested in going to east and southeast asia and I"ll probably be going to Australia.
I’m also interested in traveling and staying cheaply and I don’t care as much as comfort as I care about adventure, so I’m up pretty much anything.

Rank

Joined 2017-03-21

Katie Precious - 10 March 2017 01:36 PM

Hello girls!! Im looking at traveling too. but im scared and i have no idea what i want to do! x

Hey! When are you planning on travelling? x

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-03-18

hello georgia my name is adam.do you have a travel plan?If you want we make together travel plan.write me please.thank you

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-04-18

Hey!! I’m also planning to travel around the world( from october 2017)! I’m a open-minded 18 y/o gal from Sweden. Interested in travelling as cheap as possible too! /Vera

Rank

Joined 2017-03-18

hello vera.what is your travel plan

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-03-23

Hey I am Kayleigh and am 19 years old and i am looking to go travelling across the world come September and am looking for people to do so with. I want adventure, and memories! I want to do active stuff and see animals and sights of a lifetime!! Add me on Facebook if you wanna chat and maybe meet up for travelling?

Rank

Joined 2017-03-18

hey kayleigh my name is adam.how are you.do you have a email.thank you

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2017-03-25

Hey everyone. I’m 18 from the UK. I will be going traveling this summer and am looking for some travel partners of either gender. I don’t mind traveling as a group or as a pair. Let me know if anyone else is travelling, I would prefer Europe but am up for anywhere

James