Looking to travel SE Asia end of December 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Looking to travel SE Asia end of December 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-03-21

Hi I’m Ebonie I currently live in England and I am 22 years old.

I am looking to take a career break for 3/4 months travelling South East Asia, starting in Thailand and heading to Cambodia and Veitnam on my own. Then hopefully Borneo if I have time.. I am looking for a travel buddy! I am planning to go just after Christmas 2017 ready for the new year.

Please let me know if anyone will be here around this time.

Thanks
Ebonie grin

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2015-01-26

Hi Ebonie,

I’ve just seen your post and noticed we are planning to visit the same countries and leaving at a similar time. I am looking to travel through Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam and Malaysia on my world tour. I am looking to leave early 2018 and so maybe we might cross paths? My names Adam, 22, also from the UK btw!!
Hope to hear from you soon!

Adam

Rank

Joined 2017-03-21

Hi Adam

Yeah I was planning to head out just before new year so I could spend it there. I was thinking of doing one of the Thailand island hopper tours round the beaches at first to try to meet other solo travellers. Then I will probably move on to Cambodia and Vietnam.. eventually being in Borneo.

Ebonie

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2015-01-26

Hi Ebonie

I would be arriving in Bangkok and then making my way to the Cambodia border after a few days in Bangkok. Then onto Vietnam, Laos and back into Thailand before flying on from Malaysia. Depending on how long you are island hopping in Thailand we may cross paths in Cambodia/Laos/Vietnam. You planning to do tours for all of your trip or bits on your own? Anything you really want to see or do?

Adam!

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-03-18

hello ebonie.how are you.what time beginning your travel

Rank

Joined 2017-04-03

Hey Ebonie smile

It sounds like we have pretty similar travel plans for SE Asia! I’m thinking of going in December, preferably the start, since the weather in Thailand seems to be better then. I’ve just posted an Ad if you want to have a look smile

Danielle