Travel Europe Summer 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Travel Europe Summer 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2017-03-25

Hi, I’m 18 and will be travelling through Europe using Interrail this summer. I am looking for a keen travel partner, or partners, of either gender aged 17-19 to join me. I want to experiance everything; see the sights, experiance the cultures; party in the cities; meet new people; explore new places. If you want to join me let me know so we can get to know each other and makes plans-James

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-12-02

Hey, i have no idea what i’m doing next year and looking into the travelling gap year option, i’m 17 from England, i’ll be turning 18 in August. Do you have any routes planned and anything booked yet?

Rank

Joined 2017-03-25

Hey, I haven’t booked anything yet but want to travel the major capits. First to London, stay overnight. Then to Paris, France. Then to Barcelona, Spain. Then to Rome, Italy. Then Venice, Italy. Then Zurich, Switzerland. If we still have money there is always the chance of going to Berlin. All the plans are flexible and the cities can be changed. An interrail ticket costs around £200-£250 And accomidation can be found for as little as £14 a night. Do you have Facebook or something so we can discuss it further and get to know each other?-James

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-12-02

I have Instagram, my username is nancy.lee.148

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-04-03

Hey, and where you want to go exactly? I would join you, since I am looking for a trip mate too. smile

Rank

Joined 2017-03-25

Hi,

I have made a rough plan as to where I am going. Add me on Facebook and I will send it to you.

Regards,
James

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-04-03

Okey. I will smile

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-05-22