Travelling to Australia December 2017!

Post Reply New Thread

Travelling to Australia December 2017!

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-03-21

Hi everyone!
I’m Georgia 20 from London.
I have decided to go travelling to Australia this December however atm I have noone to go with! I’m looking for preferably females around the same age that live in the UK (so we can meet before) to travel with.
So far I haven’t decided a route or made any plans so hoping to find someone or a group where we can organise it smile

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-03-29

Hi!

I’m 20 and from North Yorkshire, in a similar situation I want to travel but don’t fancy going by myself!

If you want to chat more feel free to add me on facebook - Katie Foster smile x

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-03-30

Hi!

I’m 23, from West Yorkshire and in a similar situation to you both - just in my final few weeks of Uni and planning a trip out to Aus end of Dec/early Jan and also have no friends to go with haha. Would be great to try and tag along with a few people, haven’t made any plans as such other than heading out with a friend who’s only staying for 3 weeks so other than that I’m just going to see where I end up!

Feel free to add me on facebook too smile Harriet Heap

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-07-07

Hey everyone!

I too am planning on travelling out to Aus in December but I don’t currently have anyone to go with and it’d be really nice to meet people beforehand to go with!

I’m just finishing uni this summer and would love to chat more - however, hopefully not too weird - I don’t have facebook!

- Emily (: