Travelling to Australia December 2017!

Post Reply New Thread

Travelling to Australia December 2017!

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-03-21

Hi everyone!
I’m Georgia 20 from London.
I have decided to go travelling to Australia this December however atm I have noone to go with! I’m looking for preferably females around the same age that live in the UK (so we can meet before) to travel with.
So far I haven’t decided a route or made any plans so hoping to find someone or a group where we can organise it smile

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-03-29

Hi!

I’m 20 and from North Yorkshire, in a similar situation I want to travel but don’t fancy going by myself!

If you want to chat more feel free to add me on facebook - Katie Foster smile x

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-03-30

Hi!

I’m 23, from West Yorkshire and in a similar situation to you both - just in my final few weeks of Uni and planning a trip out to Aus end of Dec/early Jan and also have no friends to go with haha. Would be great to try and tag along with a few people, haven’t made any plans as such other than heading out with a friend who’s only staying for 3 weeks so other than that I’m just going to see where I end up!

Feel free to add me on facebook too smile Harriet Heap

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-07-07

Hey everyone!

I too am planning on travelling out to Aus in December but I don’t currently have anyone to go with and it’d be really nice to meet people beforehand to go with!

I’m just finishing uni this summer and would love to chat more - however, hopefully not too weird - I don’t have facebook!

- Emily (:

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-09-22

I’m in the same situation!! I really want to go travelling (mainly around aus and NZ). I want to go in January time and none of my friends really fancy it :( if anyone wants to add me on FB it’s Laura Jane Timewell grin x x x

Rank

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2017-03-18

hey laura how are you.I have same travel plan with you.I havent facebook account.If you want we talk with gmail,whatsapp.If you are interested send me message please.thank you.

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-09-27

Hi I’m also going to be traveling by myself to Australia in December/January and would like to meet some people in the same situation. I’m from Leeds & 23, easy going and don’t have any specific plans as if yet!

If I don’t reply you could find me on Facebook Hayden Doran, as I’m new to this site, cheers!

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-09-03

Hiya,
same situation as lots of friends are settling down whereas I have itchy feet and want to see the world, 22 from Birmingham travelling to Australia in January then moving on to NZ, Asia etc
I thought I’d be the only person travelling alone but glad I’m not haha, more than happy to meet up xx