Europe, New Zealand, and Australia

Post Reply New Thread

Europe, New Zealand, and Australia

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2017-04-03

Hi! I would love to have a travel companion during my adventures. I would like to work with animals during this time but am open to other volunteer opportunities as well. I will be volunteering in exchange for food and accommodation.  I am looking to work with animals whether it is a wildlife safari, animal sanctuary, zoo or animal shelter. I am taking almost an entire year off (early September 2017 - late May 2018). I would like to visit multiple countries during this time and am open to anywhere in Europe, New Zealand, and Australia. I am very adventurous and open to new experiences. I love hiking, biking, swimming, backpacking, camping basically anything outdoors. I can also speak German and Spanish if you want to learn a little. I hope we can meet up and travel together. Let me know if you are interested!

Rank

Total Posts: 25

Joined 2017-05-01

Hi.
I’m looking to go travelling from the beginning of November 2017 till late April 2018 so 6 months. I’m open to any destinations as I have not travelled before. Your plans sound pretty amazing and i would be interested in coming along with you if your up for it. Hope to hear back. Nick

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2017-04-03

It would be awesome to travel together. We can chat more over email and discuss our plans. My email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2017-04-05

Hi Lara!

I’m out there a bit sooner than you are as my visa expires end of August so I have to get my 3 months regional in by then but if you head out any sooner and end up on the east coast give me a shout! smile would be great to meet some people to do some active/outdoors stuff with.

I’ll probably miss your time out there as my Oz visa runs out end of August and my 2nd year I might not do until 2018, might end up travelling during September though, maybe New Zealand (probably money-dependent!) before coming home again though so will have to give you guys a shout see where you end up going first smile

Good luck with the travel plans! x