Travelling Asia/Australia from June 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Travelling Asia/Australia from June 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2017-04-05

Hello all,

I’m Chelsea, I’m 25 and I’ll be backpacking solo from June 2017 for around six months. I’m flying to Bangkok and then I’ll be travelling around SE Asia before heading to Australia/New Zealand in Autumn.

Is anybody else travelling around these areas this summer? I’d love to meet people beforehand, especially some fellow female travellers. I don’t have set plans - just that I’ll be starting in Thailand and finishing in NZ.

Best,
Chelsea smile

Rank

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2016-01-23

Hey I’m planning on being in australia in August I have a one year worKing holiday visa.

But was thinking of travelling around before that through south east Asia from June. Maybe easier to message me on facebook - Georgia Hann

x

Rank

Joined 2017-04-05

Hey, I’ll be on the east coast of Australia working June-August if you end up over that way cheese

Rank

Joined 2017-04-05

grenee - 05 April 2017 05:48 PM

Hey I’m planning on being in australia in August I have a one year worKing holiday visa.

But was thinking of travelling around before that through south east Asia from June. Maybe easier to message me on facebook - Georgia Hann

x

Hey Georgia! I hope you’re well. smile

Awesome. Do you have any flights booked yet? I’m flying to Bangkok on June 18 and I’ll arrive on the 19th. My plans for the first month or two are Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and possibly Malaysia if I get that far. Pop me a message with a link to your FB page so I message the right person haha.

Best,
Chelsea

Rank

Joined 2017-04-05

Dta99 - 05 April 2017 08:15 PM

Hey, I’ll be on the east coast of Australia working June-August if you end up over that way cheese

Hey! Eek, so cool. I think my current plan is to arrive in Australia around October but I might well get there earlier and I’ll definitely drop you a message? smile Are you travelling through SE Asia at all?

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-03-22

Hey Isabelle,

I’m hoping to fly into SE Asia at the end of June and travel for 1-2 months, I don’t have any set in stone plans since it’s the first time I’ll be travelling to this region solo!

I would love to meet fellow travellers along the way so I’ve PM’d you my fb details lets chat!

Thanks smile

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2017-03-15

check out http://www.tournac.com  I have seen few people also traveling to that Australia!

Have fun guys!

Rank

Joined 2017-04-05

isabellalevi - 06 April 2017 09:17 AM

Hey! Eek, so cool. I think my current plan is to arrive in Australia around October but I might well get there earlier and I’ll definitely drop you a message? smile Are you travelling through SE Asia at all?

Awesome! Yes definitely give me a shout if you end up that way sooner smile I would like to travel through SE Asia sometime but not in plans yet as got to get my regional work sorted first. Would like to travel after August but might be money dependent! Definitely want to go to NZ but wouldn’t do SE Asia alone… might check back in here August time see who’s going to be up that way and open for company cheese

Are you starting with Australia and then heading off elsewhere or heading Asia way first? Exciting times!

p.s. sorry slow reply!