Looking for a travel buddy for Australia going in September

Post Reply New Thread

Looking for a travel buddy for Australia going in September

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2017-03-06

Hi

I’m looking for a travel buddy (so I’m not by myself)  mid to end of September planning on flying into Brisbane, and starting at Gold Coast.
I’m wanting to do my 3 months agricultural work and apply for 2nd year visa.

Any others around who are looking to do the same?

X

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-01-09

Hello,

I’m planning going in August & like you, I don’t wish to go alone haha. I’d also like to get my 3 months work done and out the way so I can carry on and travel a bit.

Rank

Joined 2017-03-06

Hey Stephen,

I’m definitely up for going in August and want to get the 3 months work out the way, have you booked your flights yet? X

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-04-10

Hey!

I’m also solo travelling to Australia in September although I think I am flying to Sydney to begin with!

Rank

Joined 2017-03-06

Hey Hun,

I haven’t booked my flight yet so easy to fly into Sydney, have you booked your flight? I haven’t really done much planning yet

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-04-10

I haven’t booked any flights yet either, but think I am going to this weekend! I’ve planned getting there and that’s about it so far with my plans, was just going to see what happens when I arrive and make plans from there on.

Rank

Joined 2017-03-06

If you book flights this weekend hun let me know and il book mine as well, add me on Facebook as well Emily page (in the red skirt) and we can chat more.

Xx

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-04-13

Hey Emilygrin
I will be travelling to Sydney (not set in stone if it will be Sydney) September early October or sooner. I wish to travel all over, spending a few months in each location maybe.
Plan it more when I get to to where I decide to flight to.
I will also want to be doing 3months regional work in and around the places to get my second year granted.
Anyways message me if you want to talk more about it.grin