Australia solo traveling in Sept

Post Reply New Thread

Australia solo traveling in Sept

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-04-10

Hi! grin

I’m going to be traveling to Aus in early September and going over with a working holiday visa as well!

I plan on starting in Sydney and finding casual work to fund my travels to see as much of Aus as I can.

Is anyone looking to do the same? Would love to meet others with similar plans.

Rank

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2017-04-13

Hey Mel
I will be travelling to Sydney late September early October or sooner. I wish to travel all over, spending a few months in each location maybe.
Plan it more when I get to Sydney grin
I will also want to be doing 3months regional work in and around the places to get my second year granted grin
Bali looks an awesome place to spend some time.
Anyways message me if you want to talk more about it grin

Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2016-01-23

Hey

I am planning on doing something similar not sure if Ill land in sydney or melbourne. Planning on leaving in August but we could meet up at some point?
Here is a link to my facebook
https://www.facebook.com/georgia.hann.92
georgia x

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-04-26

Hey! Glad I found this post, I’m looking to go to aus in Sep too I’ve also got my working visa, so the plan is to work and travel around. I’ve never gone travelling before let alone on my own! So I’m pretty nerves .. I’m not sure where to start off, any tips advise would be greatly appreciated . Thanks

Rank

Total Posts: 25

Joined 2017-05-01

Hi all.

I’m looking to head out to Australia the first week in October for 6 months or so. Would be great to have a few people to travel with as will be going alone.  Let me know if your interested in meeting up. I’m 27 from the UK.  This will be my first time travelling so new experience. 
Thanks nick.

Rank

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2017-01-02

Hey guys, im flying to sydney on the 1st september and starting ozinto on the 4th! After this i want to find farm work asap so i can get my 2nd year visa boxed off. Anyone in the same situation feel free to add me on FB! “Jordan Tyldesley”

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-05-25

Hi Im planning on heading to sydney in november and staying in hostels for a few weeks, maybe even trying to get a waitress/barista job as thats where i have my experience.

Is anyone else travelling solo?

Rank

Joined 2017-06-09

Hey im planning on Brisbane at the start of September, looking at booking flights soon, if anyone wants to talk more about it as im kind of going in a bit blind thatd be great, feel free to add me on fb: Kieran Ollerenshaw

Rank

Joined 2017-06-22

Hey all, I’m arriving in Sydney 3rd sept on working visa. Travelling alone too, might see you all out there. How is everyone getting on planning things and that? Craig

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-07-15

Hey, I’m heading out to Sydney arriving 31st August I’m not planning on working just travelling my way up to cairns by 22nd sep. I’m going alone and would love to meet some people first! Feel free to add me on Facebook Isabelle butler xx

Rank

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2017-07-09

Hey I will be getting to oz at the end of September and will have a few weeks free befor I start the havrvest wink.

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2017-03-18

hey izzie.I have same travel plan with you.If you want we will go together australia.thank you