Australia - Nov/Dec 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Australia - Nov/Dec 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-04-14

Hi Everyone!

I’m planning to go Sydney around Nov/Dec this year.. I’m going alone and it’s pretty daunting lol. If anybody is travelling around that time let me know! I haven’t really booked anything yet as I’m looking to see if there are any like minded people I can go with. I was also thinking of booking an OZintro as they sort a lot out for you and you don’t have to do things by yourself hah!

If anyone also has any tips please let me know! hehe

Thank you ! smile

Rank

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2017-04-13

Hey
I shall be traveling to Sydney late October, was also thinking of doing the Oz intro. I hear it’s a lot cheaper to do.it all yourself but I could imagine it been quite stressful and daunting going it alone. Anyway hit me up on Facebook chat if you want to talk about it grin
Alex Booth on Facebook same picture as the one I use here.

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-05-25

Hi im also thinking of heading to oz in november, i just have my deposit put down at the minute and im also travelling solo which is scary lol

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-04-14

Hey thats good! I’m not heading to oz til december now. I land Sydney on the 30th just in time for new years haha.. yeah it’s scary but I’m sure we’ll meet people along the way :D have you booked your flight yet?

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2017-09-11

rach2017 - 25 May 2017 03:48 PM

Hi im also thinking of heading to oz in november, i just have my deposit put down at the minute and im also travelling solo which is scary lol

I land in Sydney on the 17th November, going solo and heading up the east coast over 4 weeks, have you booked your flights? Also what’s your plans?
Tom

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-09-26

Heey,,

I would love to travel to Sydney. I’ve always dreamed of it confused

But unfortunately i won’t have my classes finished until the end of December.

However, wish you a very evry pleasant vacation.

P.S. For planning, you can use this website: https://tripplannera.com/australia-sydney-trip-planner

I used it when traveling to Lisbon and find it very useful.

Have a great stay grin