Travel South America May/June/July. Travel Mate wanted. Or people to join?

Post Reply New Thread

Travel South America May/June/July. Travel Mate wanted. Or people to join? 

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2012-11-16

Looking into heading out to South America

Ideally travel with someone. I have travelled for 4 and half years solo but have not done that side of the world .

Looking to go for around 6-10 weeks.

Anyone out there thinking of heading out too and wants to join or any people I can tag along with ?

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-03-04

Hi!
I am planning to go to South America mid June, for about 6-7 weeks smile
I was about to book two trips with a travelling agency, since I don’t have anyone to join me for a journey this long wink

Which countries are you planning on visiting?
My plan is Colombia, Peru, Bolivia and end the tour in Argentina or Chile in the winedistricts smile But I am open to suggestions.
What do you think?

Ida smile

Rank

Joined 2012-11-16

Hey ! My plans are very open.

Want to see the main spots 6-7 weeks sounds good timing . Places your going sound great.. same as what I was thinking smile

Only thing is ideally looking to start a bit sooner. Is mid June set with you?

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-03-04

Hi Chris, sorry for the late reply!

I might be able to get off work a couple of weeks earlier. Have you done any more research on where you want to go/ places you want to see? Do you speak spanish by the way? wink

Ida

Rank

Joined 2012-11-16

No worries smile

I just have some ideas where I want to go like in Peru the Inca Trail, Sand Dunes, would love to see the Amazon for a couple of days… Bolivia the Salt Flats.. Argentina the Waterfalls and it’s a long way down but would love to see the Glacier south of Argentina so depends on timing ect..

How about you?

Oh and no Spanish unfortunately lol how about you?