Group chat Australia September 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Group chat Australia September 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2017-03-06

Hi guys,

Just trying to put a group together of people who are planning or booked Australia for September.

I haven’t booked my flights yet looking for a travel buddy myself, I want to get over there and get my 3 months work out the way as quickly as possible.

Travel, work set up home.

So what’s everyone’s plans??

Xx

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-05-09

Hey,

I’m arriving in Sydney on the 4th September and I staying in a hostel for 10 nights. After that I have no plan, I was thinking of travelling first but now I’m thinking find a job and get that out of the way first? Would be good if I could meet people along the way as I’m travelling alone. Are you any further in making your plans? X

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-03-29

Hey,

I am interested in this!

Looking to leave my job, but don’t want to head out by myself seems to daunting! I would be looking to go around the middle of September - find me on Facebook if you like and we can all chat more?

Katie Foster

xx

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2017-03-06

Is your picture the same Hun because I cannot find you xx

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-05-31

Hi I’m looking for a travel buddy as well, I do want to work whilst out there even though I have savings as I don’t want to waste it all, and I’m looking to go anytime…can’t find any of you on Facebook feel free to add me if your up for the same type of thing…Abi Trunk

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-05-22

Hey I’m looking for people to link up with because I’m travelling solo. I’m Flying into Sydney mid August.
Add me on Facebook - Bradley White

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-06-19

Hey,

I’m also looking at flying out in September! Add me on Facebook if you want - Victoria Ritchie

xx

Rank

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2017-03-18

hey victoria how are you.ıf you want I can join your travel.send me message please.have anice day