Feb 2018 SE Asia and Australia Buddies Wanted

Post Reply New Thread

Feb 2018 SE Asia and Australia Buddies Wanted

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2017-02-24

Hi, me and another from this forum are looking to book for Feb 18 to travel over a couple of months to Bangkok, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Bali then onto Australia to do some work and travel the east coast. I’m 27, he’s 22..
would be great to find more travel buddies !!!

Rank

Total Posts: 25

Joined 2017-05-01

Hi.

I’m looking to go travelling from November to April around SE Asia and then oz. I will be going alone so would be great if we could meet up somewhere. I haven’t got any concrete plans as yet so still flexible. Get in touch if your still looking for buddies. All the best Nick.

Rank

Joined 2017-02-24

Hi nick, absolutely!! we’re setting of first week in Feb and going to the route I mentioned so Cambodia first so once you get a bit of plan together we can see where each other will be !! We’re going for about 3-4 months so if you end up pushing you date back, join us! Then onto oz

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-05-03

Hello… I’m also planning to travel, my main ones were Australia and Thailand, travelling alone too but absolutely terrified so just signed up to this site to find a travelling buddie

Rank

Joined 2017-02-24

Hey Ashleigh, message me, join us!  We go in Feb and you’re welcome to come with us. Message me and we can chat