South East Asia and Australia Buddies Wanted

Post Reply New Thread

South East Asia and Australia Buddies Wanted

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2017-02-24

Hi, me and another from this forum are looking to book for Feb 18 to travel over a couple of months to Bangkok, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Bali then onto Australia to do some work and travel the east coast. I’m 27, he’s 22..
would be great to find more travel buddies !!!

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2017-04-26

UHi there! I was looking at flying out to Thailand from Glasgow in early January planning on doing a lot of SE Asia. I have already been to Thailand and Indonesia on previous holidays but it has not been long enough for me. So I’m planning on going for around 6 months in SE Asia and then maybe head down to Oz after that! Just looking to meet so like minded people that to have a good time and also chill do some of the backpacker route. I have been to Bangkok, Phuket and Ko Phi Phi and would love to go back again as I met some great Thai people when I was there and open to doing all the other major islands when I’m there then maybe moving on to Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam then the Philippines.

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2017-02-24

Well we’re setting out around 7th Feb to Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Myanmar, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia in that rough order over a 3 month period then onto Australia if you’re interested in joining us grin drop me a message