Rank

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2017-04-03

I would love to have a travel companion during my adventures. I would like to work mainly with animals during my time off, but am also open to other opportunities. I am taking almost an entire year off (early September 2017 - late May 2018). I would like to visit multiple countries. About a month in each country.  I am very adventurous and open to new experiences. I love hiking, biking,swimming, trekking,camping basically anything outdoors. I look forward to hearing from you!

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-08-03

hi! im aimee and im 18, also taking a gap year around the same time as you. i haven’t planned much yet but i know id love to work with animals and travel with someone who loves them as much as me. ive also been considering an interrail trip around europe if that’s of interest to you as well? let me know what you think! smile

Rank

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2017-04-03

So nice to meet you! I would love to do something together. Maybe we can email back and forth to figure something out? My email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) Looking forward to hearing from you smile

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-08-04

I am one of the wallpaper distributors in chennai, I have more clients in Europe. Last year, i went to europe, its one of the wonderful place for visit all people.