Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-05-20

Hey y’all!

I’m once again looking for a travel buddy for a trip on 2018! I’m an 18 year old female from the States who wants to make the most before getting sucked into college. I’m open to talking about destinations & I really welcome anyone as a buddy! Message me if you think you are interested!

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2017-04-03

Hi! My name is Lara and I am also 18. I would like to work with animals during my gap year (Sep. 2017-May 2018). I will be travelling around Europe. I already have most of my plans set in the end of 2017. It would be great to have a buddy to work with me in 2018. I will work with sled dogs in Norway, Sweden, and Finland in January and February. In March, I will go to work at a monkey sanctuary in Ireland for a month. In April, I will work at a zoo in Hungary specifically working with exotic animals. The rest of the months are still unknown. These plans are not set in stone yet but this is a basic outline. I can also speak German and Spanish which may help us as we are travelling. Let me know if you are interested!

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2017-04-05

Wow Lara your animal work sounds amazing I’d LOVE to do something like that!! Would be great to find out some more from you later this year. I probably can’t do anything animal related this year because I have to get my regional in for my 2nd year and then earn some moolah, but hopefully next year! Animal work would be amazing cheese

I’d replied to you on another thread but just reading more about the animal bits sounds so great, be good to hear more of your travels.
Happy travels!

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2017-04-03

Thank you! I am very excited for my gap year to start. I would love to have you join me next year. It would be great to discuss more of our plans over email. My email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) Looking forward to hear from you smile