New zealand/0z Nov 2017 - April 2018. First time want travel buddy.

Post Reply New Thread

New zealand/0z Nov 2017 - April 2018. First time want travel buddy. 

Rank

Total Posts: 25

Joined 2017-05-01

Hi all.

I’m Nick from the UK. I am 26, looking for some fun and adventure. I’m looking to go travelling from the beginning of November 2017 till late April next year. This is my first experience and would really like to find someone to share the experience with. If anyone is interested please get in touch.  Would also be up for Canada. Thanks.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 171

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I have been looking for someone to go traveling with but would probably have to be a working holiday so that I can try to save more for doing the 2018 Mongol Rally and possibly Route 66 after but don’t think I’ll have enough left for that.

I’ve never left the UK before so don’t really know what to expect.

I’ve never had a job and don’t really want to go into one in the UK straight away after college, as I would prefer to go traveling (it isn’t what my parents want and don’t like the idea of me going traveling or working outside of the UK).

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-05-02

Hi!

I’m Laura, also in the UK. I’ve just turned 25 and need a break from the hum drum of life in Blighty.
I’ve had my eye on East Asia but I’m up for pretty much anywhere.
Travelling by myself is always a bit daunting so I’d prefer to share the experience this time around.

Rank

Total Posts: 25

Joined 2017-05-01

Thanks for getting in touch.

Although I initially put the thread up as a new Zealand/Oz travel mate, truth is I am up for travelling pretty much anywhere.  As I haven’t been anywhere before this is going to be a totally new experience for me.  If you are interested in seeing parts of Asia then I would definitely be up for that. My travel dates of November to April are the only commitments I really have so hopefully we can work something out. I’m also getting tired of the daily bore of work. Time for some adventure. Let me know what ideas you have and we can go from there. All the best Nick.