SE ASIA, NZ AND AUS GAPYEAR 2018

Post Reply New Thread

SE ASIA, NZ AND AUS GAPYEAR 2018

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-05-03

Hey I’m tabby and I’m interested in a south east asia/ NZ/ Australian gap year.
I’m 18 and from London, Uk I look to do a mix of city/ cultural (temple) visits
Pretty much have the route planned already and the countries I want To visit are : Thailand Bangkok then (island hopping) - Cambodia- Vietnam- laos(maybe )to - north Thailand - Myanmar- Indonesia (Bali) etc- Australia and finally New Zealand. Aim to do this over a 7/8 month period!

Wish to set off January 2018

I’ve been to places such as hongkong, Japan, USA, france, Italy, India, Greece, Cyprus, turkey, Germany, Egypt, Denmark, wales, Ireland, Spain and Croatia so ttavelling is nothing Out of the comfort zone.

If anyone’s interested, let me know or anyone have any advice, my plan is to spend a month on each country,  but splitting one of the months between Cambodia and Indonesia grin
Australia - 2 months so I can find work for 1 month there

Rank

Total Posts: 25

Joined 2017-05-01

Hi Tabby.

I’ve just turned 27 and decided it’s time to see the world. I’ve never travelled before so would like a mate for the adventure. I’m hoping to leave beginning of November. Let me know if your interested. All the best Nick.

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-05-03

im afraid i can only leave earliest january due to gaining the funds, good luck with your travels

Rank

Total Posts: 22

Joined 2015-01-26

Hey tabby!

Me and a few others on this forum are planning something almost identical to your plans. We are looking to do S.E. Asia and then onto Oz where I will continue solo in Nz, Fiji and USA. If you are interested in joining us drop me a message.

Adam