Anyone heading to Oz from October

Post Reply New Thread

Anyone heading to Oz from October

Rank

Total Posts: 27

Joined 2017-05-01

Hi.

I have decided to bring my travel plans forward and concentrate on travelling Australia from October for about 6 months. This is my first time and would be great to have a travel buddy for the adventure as I will be going on my own. Send me a message if your also planning a trip around that time and would like to meet up.

Nick.

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2017-01-15

I’ve messaged you.

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-05-07

Hey I’m planning to go to Australia on my own in late august! Where are you thinking of going first?

Rank

Joined 2017-05-01

Hi.

I’m totally open to where I start from.  I haven’t booked any flights just yet so i am totally free to visit anywhere and everywhere. I plan to set off the 1st of October for around 6 months or more. Can’t wait.  Let me know if you want to meet up. All the best Nick.

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-05-07

Hey that sounds good! I’m going in august as I’ve found cheap flights from London Heathrow. I was thinking of maybe starting in Melbourne and finding a job so will stay there a while smile I’ve been looking at different hostels, so can let you know when I’ve booked some stuff!

Rank

Joined 2017-05-01

Hi.

Yea sounds good. Can’t wait to meet some amazing people! Keep in touch if you want to meet up. nick.