UK Travel buddy needed Australia October 2017!

Post Reply New Thread

UK Travel buddy needed Australia October 2017!

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-05-08

Hi all
Just had my working holiday visa granted! My plan is to head out to Oz flying from UK middle to end of October with someone with the same intentions. I am 23 from near Liverpool smile the thought of flying out alone is terrifying! i am very easy going lots of banter grin
Corey!

Rank

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2017-05-01

Hi.

I’m planning on leaving the beginning of October if you want to meet up. This will be my first time travelling so would be nice to have someone to travel with if I’m honest. Thanks. Nick

Rank

Joined 2017-05-08

know how you feel mate would be nice for some company haha. have you got facebook so we can keep in touch? where abouts in UK are you from?
Corey

Rank

Joined 2017-05-16

HI Corey

I live in newcatsle looking to travel Australia on a workingholiday visa along with looking to get a second year one, are you looking to do that or just the year??

I am also going to be going alone an drew looking to go out around the same time as yourself..

Could go together?? Or meet up?? Let me know cheers mate

J

Rank

Joined 2017-05-08

Hi mate yeah I’ve got my visa and I booked my flight last weekend via Skyscanner on the 23rd October from Manchester to Melbourne. Add me on Facebook mate your more than welcome to come out with me if you want! My name is Corey Green on Facebook!

Rank

Joined 2017-05-16

Alright bud Yhh that sounds cool too me send me a link to you’re Facebook or add mine jj cullinane