Looking for a girl travel buddy

Post Reply New Thread

Looking for a girl travel buddy

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-05-09

My names ally, 21 from Ontario Canada! I’m thinking about traveling Europe or South America through one of the multi-county tours they have on this website. I’m thinking about going around August , or the end of July , I’m wanting to go for about a month or so. let me know if your interested in going around this time, hoping for a buddy to be with as a friendly face smile

Rank

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2017-03-04

Hi Ally!
I am going to South America this summer, late june/early july. Backpacking for 3 months.
Let me know if you have the opportunity to leave a bit sooner, would be great to join you! smile

Idasmile

Rank

Joined 2017-05-09

That sounds awesome ! But unfortunately it’s going to take me at least two months to save up enough money ! I do have a question for you though, did you plan the trip yourself or are you going through gap year or another travel company? I’ve looked at so many websites and It’s hard to find a trusted company , and slot have bad reviews. I’m thinking planning a trip myself instead of going through a tour.

Rank

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2017-03-04

I was also planning on booking trips through a travel company, but found out that I would save a lot of money travelling alone.  So that is what I am going to do! Hopefully with a travel partnerwink
I totally understand! Let me know if the plan changessmile

Rank

Joined 2017-05-09

Yeah that’s what I’m starting to think too! And doing it on your own, you can go anywhere and do whatever you want there’s no schedule! And will do smile