Looking for traveling buddy for Europe june/july (car)

Post Reply New Thread

Looking for traveling buddy for Europe june/july (car)

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-05-11

Hi all!!

I’m from the Netherlands and I would like to travel Europe with one or two travelmates!
What I look for in a vacation:
- Meet new people and hang out,
- Sun! (we don’t have that in Holland),
- A bit of adventure.
- Good food and drinks (cocktails!)..
..and more!

I would like to go to France, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg and maybe Croatia and Germany. (I’m totally open for ideas)

For like 3 weeks (not more).
I have my own car, it’s brand new and a comfortable one! smile

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 167

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I have been thinking about doing something like this for a while and have thought about doing the 2018 Mongol Rally and possibly Route 66 after to give me time to save more money for it

What were you thinking about spending on this and when were you looking to go?

Charlotte

Rank

Joined 2017-05-11

Hey!

Wow that 2016 Mongol Rally sounds fr**ing awesome! Omg I want to do that… haha. Sounds like a lot of fun, and its a cool challenge :o

I’ve been tot the US 2 times already for a couple of weeks. I don’t have the money to go to the US again this summer.

In July I’ll have about € 3k to spend. 2018 Mongol Rally is already in July 2017, right?
And is 3k enough? I think it will be enough, because u will have 6k together.

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

I’ll be doing the Mongol Rally next year so I am able to save more to continue travelling after

If you want to discuss this further try google hangouts on .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Charlotte

Rank

Joined 2017-05-11

I texted you. I really want to go on a holiday/trip this year as well though. But maybe for next year then smile

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-02-19

Hey
Im interested in travelling for a few weeks later this year around europe as i would of just finished school.
Im from London and your plan sounds interesting ,what dates where you thinking of?

Lauren

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

What dates would you be able to do, how long would you be able to do?

If you would like to discuss more you can use the information above

Charlotte

Rank

Joined 2017-05-11

@lauren, I want to go pretty soon, like end of June, begin of July.

Rank

Joined 2017-02-19

Oh okay ,I think thats too early for me , i finish college at the beginning of July and still have a lot more money to save up !

Rank

Joined 2017-02-19

@Charlotte
Im thinking of going from November onwards ,i don’t really have a set date ,i just need a bit more time to save up.

lauren smile

RankRankRank

Joined 2016-12-27

I also need to save more but don’t know how much money I will be able to get by having just a normal job so have been thinking about other ways that I would be able to get more money so that I am able to do the 2018 Mongol Rally and still be able to have some left to go to other places after.

I don’t know if it would be easier to discuss other things using .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Charlotte