Aussie hitting up Europe 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Aussie hitting up Europe 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-05-14

Hey guys,

I’m an 18 year old Australian from the Northern Beaches of Sydney keen on seeing a bit of Eastern/Southern Europe from early October through to mid December at the latest. Would love to see all of Europe but not sure how I would cope with the north as it would surely be too cold by this time of year!

All my mates are either broke or just don’t have the time to come with me so I was looking for some other legends (male and female) to travel with!

I am super keen on adventure, history and cultural experiences so would be most keen to see the major tourist attractions, get around some Roman and WW2 history, do some trekking, see some epic views and get amongst the nightlife.

I figure I would either use Interrail or buses to get around but it seems buses could be better value. At this stage I am thinking of starting in Amsterdam in the first week of October and then heading east through Berlin towards Prague. Then I would probably head South through the Balkans towards Greece and then west through Albania, Croatia and Italy towards Spain. But seriously I would go wherever as long as its with good people!

So if you’d be keen to meet up somewhere and do a bit of travelling shoot me a reply and hopefully we can get in touch!

Cheers,

Ben Palmer

Rank

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2017-06-19

Hey Ben,

I’m heading to Dusseldorf to visit a friend in September.  I plan on traveling the interrail till the end of November.  Do you have a group going, yet?  Maybe you can send me a friend request on Facebook or email me (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)) and we can discuss meeting up.  I’m almost 19 and just graduated from high school.  I am from Florida, USA.

Josh Miller