Cambodia, Vietnam - Oct / Dec

Post Reply New Thread

Cambodia, Vietnam - Oct / Dec

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-05-15

Hi,

I have bought a ticket to Cambodia in early Oct with a friend who can no longer come, however I am still super keen to still go. Anyone going / thinking about going around that time? My plan was to make my way through Cambodia and up Vietnam as I will flying back to the UK from Hanoi….

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 234

Joined 2016-12-27

Hi,

I have been thinking about going travelling and have wanted to go to Vietnam but don’t want to go on my own.

I have also thought about working while travelling, as I would have to save some more for doing the 2018 Mongol Rally.

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2017-06-05

Hello smile

I have some plans in India around November/December. I’m still working it out so it’s pretty flexible. Just thought that it might fit in with your plans, if you’re traveling around Asia and are still looking, of course.

If you’re interested, check out my post on POD Volunteer-INDIA-November/December 2017! It explains my plans in a lot more detail.

I’m open to ideas! Let me know if you have questions smile

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-06-05

I’m hoping to be in Cambodia and Vietnam at that time! Interested in meeting if you like!
Rhiannon

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-07-22

Fly into Cambodia (Siem Reap or Phnom Penh) and fly out of Hanoi. You can take a flight or bus from Cambodia to HCMC (South of VN) and make your way up to North of VN (Hanoi).