Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-05-26

Hey guys,
I have just turned 18, from the UK and am currently undertaking my A-levels. Next year i am planning on taking a year off before going to uni with the first half of the year involving me saving money and then in around january im planning on going travelling. I currently am very open as to where i travel but am looking to go to multiple destinations on the trip.
In general i would say that im very sporty so would be up to doing anything on the trip whether it be surfing or trekking, however my current travel experience is rather limited with it mainly consisting of family holidays to Spain etc.
I have been looking at travelling through gap year companies as with it being my first time properly travelling i am a bit nervous about making friends and actually planning the trip. But if theres anyone reading this feeling we are in a similar boat and just want to go for it feel free to send me an email at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) or just reply to the thread.
Anyway, sorry for the long message,
Cheers, HPgrin

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-05-28

Hi I’m literally in exactly the same situation currently finishing my a levels and then takinga gap year before uni I have a little saved up all ready but would be happy to save up extra and travel in January if we work something out most of my friends have gone uni this year leaving me having to look online, im 17 atm but turn 18 in july I probably wont look on here again, add me on snapchat if you want to talk more my name is jayjayjay42

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-05-26

Hi!

Yes, this is basically the same as me! I’m also 17 rn but will be 18 in July and all my friends are going straight to uni so I have no one to travel with and I don’t really want to travel alone. I want to work for the first few months to get money but then I’m free!

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-10-20

Exactly the same!
Where are (any of) you thinking about going??

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2017-05-28

I was originally thinking of going all over Europe but I haven’t done much research yet so I’m not decided,

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-05-26

There are so many place I want to go so I’m not decided either. I’m proably looking further than Europe (but I also think it could be lovely to explore Europe) and I think moving about a bit, not just staying in one place although, again, I’m quite undecided