New Zealand travel buddy september 2017

Post Reply New Thread

New Zealand travel buddy september 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2016-07-10

Heading out to New Zealand alone in September 2017, would be great to meet up with anyone doing the same. If you’re interested, give me a message smile

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-06-01

Hi

I am also heading out solo.

I arrive in Christchurch on the 3rd of September.

Let me know what your plans, maybe we could meet up

Liam

Rank

Joined 2016-07-10

Hi Liam! I’m flying into auckland on 29th September. Are you planning on staying in Christchurch for a while? Would be great to meet up if our paths cross

Rank

Joined 2017-06-01

Hey

Aww cool. To be honest, my plans are very open. So far I’m staying there until at least the 11th. That’s as much accommodation I have booked so far.

Do you know how long you are in Auckland for?

How long are you planning to stay nz for? Will you be looking for work or anything?

smile

Rank

Joined 2016-07-10

I don’t have much planned other than starting off in Auckland. My plans are fairly open smile I’ll be looking for work pretty much as soon as I get there. I’m hoping to be in new Zealand between 6-12 months. How about you?

Rank

Joined 2017-06-01

Yh I’m pretty much the same, apart from the starting place.

I thinking 3-9, but if I find something in marketing I will look to stay longer. I’ve actually got a return ticket for mid-October as it was only £550. I thought it was cheap enough to cover me if I don’t find anything. I’m pretty sure I will, at least fruit picking or something.

I have seen Countdown (NZ supermarket) seems to have quite a few vacancies in Auckland. Not sure if that’s your thing just an FYI smile

https://www.wowcareers.com.au/jobs/listing?postcode=8011

They seem to use a third party site for the applications.