SE ASIA/AUSTRALIA end of summer 2018

Post Reply New Thread

SE ASIA/AUSTRALIA end of summer 2018

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-05-28

Im a 23 year old looking to quit my job next year and travel around SE Asia and then onto Australia. I don’t really have a date in mind as of yet, I would be open to suggestions. Probably look to leave between June and early September - want to get as much money together as possible!
Main places I would love to visit are Bali, Philippines, Malaysia and then east coast of Oz.

I know this is super in advance but thought I would see if anyone would be interested in joining me? Don’t particularly want to do Asia alone!

Let me know if this appeals to anyone! grin

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-06-01

Hey I’m looking to do the exact same as well maybe we can sort something out here is a list of countries I’d like to visit.

Aus - Melbourne
Aus - Sydney
Indonesia - bali
Singapore - pula ujong
Camodia - Phnom Penh
Thailand - Bangkok
Vietnam - the southern coast
Hong Kong
China - Beijing
Japan - Tokyo

Rank

Joined 2017-05-28

Hey Lewis!

Yeah some of them sound great. I’ll be on a budget so places like Tokyo don’t make my list for this trip! But definitely some of them. Drop me a message if you want smile

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-06-02

Hey, I am in the same position, I am 23 and looking into going all of your places listed in 2018. I was thinking more around March/April so I could be out there for summer but flexible on dates and suggestions.
Never been travelling before so very new and exciting!
First time looking on these websites so give me a message and can hopefully talk more!

Rank

Joined 2017-05-28

Hey Louise, I’ve sent you a private message! smile

Rank

Joined 2017-06-05

Hey guys, I’m completely new to this site but this trip sounds great! I’m 24 and next year would be perfect for me to travel (Get lots of money together in the meantime) Still learning how to navigate this site so if anyone wants to private message me that’d be great. I’m based in East Yorkshire grin

Rank

Joined 2017-06-02

Hi Rebecca, I have sent you a private message! smile