Travel buddy for a Europe Contiki tour in 2018!

Post Reply New Thread

Travel buddy for a Europe Contiki tour in 2018!

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-05-29

Hey pals,

Im looking for a travel buddy to come on a contiki tour of Europe with me in 2018! Unfortunately my friends can’t afford it/have other plans, so I figured I try my luck on here! I’m hoping to travel during my gap year anytime from June to August. I’ll be 18 and I am looking for people around my age (preferably female as well). I’m looking to visit France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Croatia, Germany and the Netherlands, but I’m happy to do even more as well! I love trying different foods, enjoying the nightlife, and I really just want to do all of the basic tourist stuff.

Let me know if you’re interested!

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-10-23

Hi Hailee
I am 21 and also live in Australia wink. I am planning a trip for the next year between July and September to Europe and I would like to do Barcelona, Ibiza, Croatia, Germany and Bosnia.. maybe we can organise to meet up somewhere even though we don’t stay together the whole time. I was in Europe August and September this year and I can’t wait to go back.
Do you have facebook so we can chat and get to know each other?
Cheers

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-10-25

Hey!
I’m 17 and I’m from Germany grin I am planning to travel Europe next year from June to August. Some friends from Sweden and me wanted to do interrailing but they probably won’t be able to afford it and I don’t really want to go alone. We were thinking about visiting Spain sweden germany Netherlands Italy and France. I’d love to travel together for a bit or meet up somewhere!
Would be great to get to know you on Facebook smile
Hannah

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-10-23

Hi Hanna. You can add me on FB Lilian Galdino. Cheers