Looking for a travel pal

Post Reply New Thread

Looking for a travel pal

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-06-08

Hello lovelies,

I’ve nothing planned - as yet - looking for 2018. Possibly for one or two months. I’d also like to do some partial work whilst abroad and maybe that will extend the trip. I’m located south of Birmingham, UK and I’m a 19 year old female (I don’t mind the gender of whom I travel with, but age I’d prefer 18-25).

Anyone interested? Looking for someone to start fresh & plan together.

Thanks grin

Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2017-05-28

Hey I turn 18 in july im looking to go travel in January 2018 for my gap year if you want to know more add me on snapchat jayjayjay42

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-07-10

Hello Zoe , I’m also looking to travel in 2018 and I’m located south/west of Birmingham. I’m 20 and trying to find someone to make travel plans with, maybe work abroad or volunteer???

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-07-11

Hey!
I haven’t got any solid travel plans but also want to start in 2018. I’m also 19 and live in the UK. My facebook is https://www.facebook.com/jess.parry.12 if you want to drop me a message smile x

Rank

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2017-06-19

Jess,

I sent you a friend request.

I am going to start my gap year in September in Dusseldorf, with a friend from Germany, until October.  I have no plans after that, yet.  If I don’t have plans, I will enroll in EF International school in Barcelona to study Spanish.  I am going home for December, then back to either school in Barcelona or travel, in January through May.

I will be 19 in October.  I am from Florida, USA.  If you wouldn’t mind traveling with a guy, please facebook me:
https://www.facebook.com/josh.miller.54772 or email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Thanks,
Josh

Rank

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2017-03-18

hello jessica how are you if you want I can join your travel .send me message please.thank you

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-07-15

H im planning on going travelling in south east asia for a couple of months beginning of 2018 The more the merrier