Austalia Jan 2018

Post Reply New Thread

Austalia Jan 2018

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-06-10

Hey! My names josh and from the UK. I’m planning to travel Australia on a gap year from around Jan/Feb 2018. Would be great to get to know people before hand and even find people to travel with! gringrin

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-07-26

Hey Josh, I’m 29 and am planning on travelling around Australia from January 2018. I’ve been looking at packages in Sydney for the first week such as UltimateOz and have also been considering a stopover in Singapore to break the flight up, but other than a Working Holiday Visa I haven’t booked anything yet or made any definite plans. I’m hoping to work and travel around Australia for at least a year with the intention to apply for a second year visa. Maybe we could meet up?

Kirsty

Rank

Joined 2017-06-10

Hey! Oh cool sound like a good plan! I was thinking same sort of thing probally a stopover then maybe an intro in sydney. I havent even applied for a working holiday visa yet, ive got so much to plan lol.

Rank

Total Posts: 27

Joined 2017-05-01

Hi Josh, Kirsty

I’m looking to head to Oz the end of Feb/early March 2018.
Same as you guys will also be travelling alone. I would really like to find some people to travel around with. Got my whv ready. Just need to book the flight and get out there.  Get In touch if your interested in meeting up.

All the best.  Nick.

Rank

Joined 2017-06-10

Hey!

Are you looking at doing an intro week or just going to travel straight away? Im still looking into flights not to sure which month im definatly going to go would like to be march at latest!

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-08-08

Hi Guys,

Im Emma and im flying from Dublin on the 7th Feb and arrive into Perth on the 9th.  I had originally planned to go to Sydney first then my plans altered slightly because I got a good price on my flight.  I am travelling alone for the first time and I intend to set everything up myself to get a real experience and also save a few quid.  If you are interested in joining me please get in touch cheese

Emma

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2017-09-19

Hi guys! I am planning on heading to Aus in January too! I haven’t booked my flights yet but would be good to know some people before I go as going solo is pretty scary!

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2017-09-27

Hey Guys, I am going to be in Sydney from 22nd Jan for 3 months. I am planning to make my way up the coast to Cairns and also would love to do Bali etc.. I’m traveling solo so would be great to meet people who are looking to do the same route to travel together