Unplanned Europe travelling Summer 2018

Post Reply New Thread

Unplanned Europe travelling Summer 2018

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2017-06-12

Hey, I’m in my final year of school in Australia at the moment and thinking about my gap year in 2018. I’m starting off in South-Africa for the first 4 months and then heading up to North Africa for 2 months.

For the last 6 month’s I am looking to backpack and do some travelling around Europe, not really with any plan or specific destination in mind. I’m really up for anything, just love adventures and exploring.

I really enjoy photography and would probably be taking scenic photo’s wherever I am. So if your thinking about something like this? I need some people to join.

Message me either on here, or instagram @ohhayitslane or Facebook: Lane Geldenhuys x

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-06-14

Hello!

This fall I’ll begin my last year in high school in Sweden, and finish it sometime in the middle of June. After that I would like to travel some in Europe for a few months, maybe around the south east part (maybe France, Spain, Italy) and I am looking for company!

I love taking photos too and I would also like doing a little travel video from all the experiences. I live in Sweden and will be 18 at the time of my trip.

Do my plans fit with yours? I would really like to have a travel buddy and it seems our plans were quite similar!

I’d be happy to hear from you,
Emma