Travel buddy for 2018

Post Reply New Thread

Travel buddy for 2018

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-06-19

Hello!

I’m looking for a travel buddy for Feb/March 2018. I’m looking to go for 4-6 months ish(but open to other ideas) to Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Bali,Aus and NZ but open to other ideas and it’s not vital that I go to all of them, but Thailand and Bali are defos.
I’m 18 (will be 19), a fashion and beauty enthusiast and I love prosecco. If anyone reckons we could get on and have a laugh reply to this thread or email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
I’m literally open to meeting anyone, male or female, 18-25ish providing your nice.
Thank you so much!
Ellie

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-06-19

Also just a quickie, it won’t let me add a profile pic!? Does anyone know why?? To put a name to a face my Instagram is @_eleanorholmes

Rank

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2015-01-26

Hey there!

I’m Adam! I’m currently planning to visit s.e. Asia and Australia/New Zealand. I’m hoping to physically book flights on the 30th June. I’m hoping to leave in the first week of February 2018. This part of my trip would be the beginning of my world tour I’m planning. Hoping to find people to travel with! I’m 22 (will be 23 when travelling) and I’m from the UK!

Hope to hear from you soon!