Travel buddy - Spain / Europe 2017 !

Post Reply New Thread

Travel buddy - Spain / Europe 2017 ! 

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-06-11

I’m fairly new to this site but not to travelling ! This summer I want to take another adventure and I’m looking for a travel buddy / group, to have a great time with.

My plan is to travel around the South of Spain and possibly even venture to Morocco. However I’m genuinely open to new routes and plans.

I’m mainly looking for someone who’s easy going, likes to have fun, can travel on a budget.

About me : Just graduated, just turned 21,  working super hard to save up for an awesome summer .

Drop me a message and we can chat more ! ☺️

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-07-10

Hello aabena,

I am thinking about visiting the south of Spain too (I am Spanish), what dates are you interested in to travel?

Rank

Joined 2017-06-11

Hey there !

Which places are you interested in visiting ? I’ve been looking mainly at Malaga, Nerja, Seville and Gibraltar.
I was planning on going at the end of August but it looks like I’ll be going in September ( early / mid ).

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-07-10

I was thinking on Sevilla and Granada, but it doesn’t have to be like that, I am flexible, especially because of the money, that is why I prefer going in September, what type of travel do you want to do?

Rank

Joined 2017-06-11

Yeah I heard Granada should not be missed.
I’m mostly looking to travel on a budget, so I’ll be looking for cheap and free things to do ( no expensive tours or expensive restaurants ). Sightseeing, going to bars, eating local foods and things like that !

Drop me a PM so we can chat in more detail smile

Rank

Total Posts: 24

Joined 2017-07-09

Hello me old fruits I’ve drove to Spain a few times in a few diffent cars and that. I prefer to drive as it’s only Europe and not that far from the uk smile most of my family 20 odd of them all live in Calpe in Spain so always drive over the mountains and past Barcelona and down that way lovely views and that but don’t do why I done and that’s drive all the way from Somerset in my 1971 army landrover with no roof or doors and with the windscreen down.  When I left my farm in the Somerset it was raining and 3 am ..... so anyways I got over that smile with a coat yea anyways the boat trip was alright but yea navigating south of France was fine stopped a few places on the way as top speed of the landrover was like 55 so I got to the mountains on the boarder to Spain and it was hot I was cooking :( so started driving up the mountain roads and my old landrover thort it would be a good idea to give up running and went to sleep so I was broke down till a nice guy who didn’t under stand anything I said gave me a tow he drove fast .... long story short I would love to go around Spain again but I would have to drive from here smile. It’s just a better experience in my eyes smile not to pricey ether and your free to go where ever you like

Plenty of amazing places on the way and there to see I could get lost in Spain for months and be happy smile